Online API 577 Exam Prep Course
Online training for the API 577 Exam: Welding Processes, Inspection, and Metallurgy
Why Atlas Online API Training?
- 48 hour money back guarantee eliminates your risk
- 120 day course access provides extended preparation time
- Audio Flashcards let you train while driving or relaxing
- Quiz question banks provide exam type questions
- Timed/simulated exams prepare you for the real thing
- Instructor support is available when you need help
- Online convenience lets you set your own schedule and study at your own pace
- Pass on your first try or take the course again for free
Overview of the API 577 Course Material
The specialized API 577 Welding Processes, Inspection, and Metallurgy is for engineers, inspectors, and industry professional that want a certification that demonstrates a knowledge welding and NDT related to welding. The Welding Processes, Inspection, and Metallurgy covered in the API 577 course material are common to several industries including pulp and paper, refining and petrochemical, manufacturing, construction, and fossil utility. The Atlas API 577 online training course contains over 325 questions and will provide you with the necessary knowledge to pass the exam the first time. Below are the areas covered in the 577 material:
API 577 Course Structure
Notice and Disclaimer for API training students:
This does not register you for the examination. You will have to register separately at API's website. If you have not already registered for the exam, you need to download an application from the API website listed here.
The codes and standards that are needed to prepare can be purchased from several sources online. They are referred to as API exam packs. You can purchase the API 577 exam packs here.