Online Magnetic Particle Testing (MT) Class: Levels I/II
The most convenient and economical way to meet the classroom requirements for NDT MT I/II certification
Why Atlas Online NDT Classes?
- 30 day course access provides extended preparation time
- Certification meets NDT classroom training requirement
- Course time counts toward certification renewal
- Instructor support is available when you need help
- Online convenience lets you set your own schedule and study at your own pace
- Professional Development Hours count for AWS CWI renewal
Overview of the Magnetic Particle Testing Class
The Atlas 20-hour online Magnetic Particle Testing course will satisfy the classroom training requirement in the multi-stage certification process. Our MT course is the most convenient and economical way to meet the requirements for "Body of Knowledge" and "General Test" recommendations as outlined in SNT-TC-1A. Upon completion of the MT course and exam, the student will receive a certificate of completion.
Once you have completed the online class training and exam, you will need to then complete your hands-on practical training with your company-appointed instructor or an approved instructor at a training facility. You will also be required by your employer to pass your company's general and specific written exam and visual exam.
Magnetic Particle - Levels I/II Course Curriculum
Listed below is our independent ASNT NDT Level III associate. If you need the services of a Level III, please feel free to contact him.