Online Ultrasonic Testing Thickness (UTT) Class
The most convenient and economical way to meet the classroom requirements for ASNT UTT II certification
Why Atlas Online NDT Training Classes?
- 120 day course access provides extended preparation time
- Free time extensions available upon request
- Instructor support is available when you need help
- Online convenience lets you set your own schedule and study at your own pace
- Pass on your first try or take the course again for free
- Professionally developed courses are created and reviewed by field experts
Overview of the Online Ultrasonic Testing Thickness (UTT) Class: Level II
Atlas' Ultrasonic Testing Thickness (UTT) Level II training course is developed to meet the classroom training requirements of ASNT SNT-TC-1A. Students of the Ultrasonic Digital Thickness Measurement course will gain in-depth knowledge of Ultrasonic Testing Thickness measurement principles, sound waves, transducers, and equipment. This course is for both the technician and the person overseeing UTT operations. This course exceeds the instruction outline and criteria specified in the ASNT Recommended Practice SNT-TC-1A, ANSI/ASNT CP-189, and ASNT Standard Topical Outlines for Qualification of Nondestructive Testing Personnel (ANSI/ASNT CP-105).
Listed below is our independent ASNT NDT Level III associate. If you need the services of a Level III, please feel free to contact him.
Bryan Lancon – Independent Consultant
ASNT NDT Level III / ACCP Professional Level III / NAS 410 Level 3
AWS-CWI : ATMAE-CTP : FAA A&P : FAASTeam Rep.