AWS CWI Online CoursesAtlas CWI Training $799 CWI Part A: Fundamentals $399 CWI Part B: Practical $399 CWI Part C: API 1104 Code $399
Overview of the AWS CWI Training Course
Welcome to the Atlas exam prep course for the AWS CWI exam. This online course will prepare you for the fundamentals, practical, and code portions of this most comprehensive exam. The fee for the entire course is $799.
- 48 hour money back guarantee.Money Back GuaranteeWe feel so confident that you will be satisfied with your purchase of this online exam preparation course that we are offering a 48 hour (no questions asked) money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the course just contact Atlas within 48 hours of your purchase and we will gladly refund the purchase price of the course.
- 60 Hours of Online Prep
- Over 3000 Practice Questions
You might also be interested in:
Our AWS CWI Online Training Video Demo below shows you the Atlas advantage
Please Note the Following:
Our goal at Atlas is to provide you the necesarry tools to pass the AWS CWI certification exam the very first time you try. Many of our students have considered themselves more hands on when it comes to training courses. After taking our online training courses these students have discovered that not only is online training a more economical way to prepare for a certification exam, but that online training is just a better way to learn the material. With the online training course the student has the ability to start and stop whenever he/she may want. Students may also progress at their own pace, repeat material when needed, and use the interactive quizzes to train. This is by far the easiest way to study. The Atlas 48 hour money back guarantee means that you can check out the course with zero risks. If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly refund your money with no questions asked.
Part A Fundamentals
The Atlas AWS CWI Part A course will help a student prepare for the fundamentals portion of the AWS CWI certification exam. The course is designed around the WIT-2008. The lessons and question banks contain well over 2,000 questions that are just like the ones that you will see on the exam. The lessons are very easy to follow and the quizzes help to provide the very best preparation available. The lessons can be stopped and started at will. This is the most comprehensive CWI Fundamentals training course available.
- Welding Inspection and Certification
- Safe Practices for Welding Inspectors
- Metal Joining and Cutting Processes
- Weld Joint Geometry and Welding Symbols
- Documents Governing Welding Inspection and Qualification
- Metal Properties and Destructive Testing
- Welding Metallurgy for the Welding Inspector
- Weld and Base Metal Discontinuities
- Visual Inspection and Other NDE Methods and Symbols
Part B Practical
Tha Atlas AWS CWI Part B course will help you prepare for the practical portion of the AWS CWI exam. There is intensive training on the latest Book of Specifications that is used in the exam. There are over 700 questions built into interactive quizzes covering all of the Part B material. This course uses the latest version of the plastic weld replicas. There are photos of weld replicas and tools being used to take measurements in the built in quizzes. You will learn how to use the required tools to measure and apply the different specifications (Structural Steel, Pipeline, and Pressure Piping) to the weld replicas in order to answer exam questions. You will also learn how to interpret and write Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS's), Procedure Qualification Records (PQR's), and Welder Qualification Test Records (WQTR's). You will learn what items are essential variables on these documents and what items are not. Here is a list of the lessons covered in the Part B course:
- General Requirements
- Workmanship Requirements and Visual Inspection Acceptance Criteria – Structural Steel
- Workmanship Requirements and Visual Inspection Acceptance Criteria – Pipeline
- Workmanship Requirements and Visual Inspection Acceptance Criteria – Pressure Piping
- Procedure Qualification Requirements
- Performance Qualification Requirements
- Annexes I through X (A-numbers, F-numbers, M-numbers, Bend Specimen Preparation Requirements, Pipe Schedule Table, Blank WPS, Blank PQR, and Blank WQTR)
Part C Code (API 1104)
The Atlas AWS CWI Part C course covers the API 1104 code book. This course is designed to teach you to navigate through the API 1104 and find answers to the Part C open book portion of the exam. The course will also cover all of the material in lessons 1 though 13, Appendix A, and Appendix B. There are over 650 questions built into interactive quizzes and quiz banks. These quizzes are invaluable tools to help you prepare for the exam.