Online Visual Inspection (VT) Class: Levels I/II - 2020
The most convenient and economical way to meet the classroom requirements for ASNT VT I/II certification
Why Atlas Online NDT Classes?
- AWS Accredited for 24 hours toward the CWI 9-year renewal, CWB Renewal and for Professional Engineers
- 120 day course access provides extended preparation time
- Free time extensions available upon request
- Instructor support is available when you need help
- Online convenience lets you set your own schedule and study at your own pace
- Pass on your first try or take the course again for free
- Professionally developed courses are created and reviewed by field experts
- Certification meets NDT classroom training requirement
Overview of the Visual Inspection Class
The Atlas 24-hour online visual inspection training course will satisfy the classroom requirement in the multi-stage certification process. Our online ASNT visual inspection classes meet the requirements for "Body of Knowledge" and "General Test" recommendations as outlined in SNT-TC-1A. A training certificate will be issued upon satisfactory completion of all training material and exams.
NDT classroom training online by Atlas is a very convenient and economical way to achieve the required training hours.
Be sure to take a look at the other NDT online classes that we have to offer.
Visual testing is the most commonly used nondestructive testing method in the industry. Most test methods require that the inspector looks at the surface of the part being inspected which means that visual inspection is the first step for these other test methods. As the name implies, VT involves the visual observation of the surface of a test object to evaluate the presence of surface discontinuities. VT inspections may be by direct viewing, using line-of-sight vision, or enhanced viewing methods. Corrosion, misalignment of parts, physical damage and cracks are just some of the discontinuities that may be detected by visual examinations. Corrosion, misalignment, physical damage, and cracks are just some of the discontinuities that may be identified by visual inspection.
Visual Inspection - Levels I/II Course Curriculum
Listed below is our independent ASNT NDT Level III associate. If you need the services of a Level III, please feel free to contact him.
Bryan Lancon – Independent Consultant
ASNT NDT Level III / ACCP Professional Level III / NAS 410 Level 3
AWS-CWI : ATMAE-CTP : FAA A&P : FAASTeam Rep.