Intro To Quality Control For Welding
- 48 hour money back guarantee.Money Back GuaranteeWe feel so confident that you will be satisfied with your purchase of this online exam preparation course that we are offering a 48 hour (no questions asked) money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the course just contact Atlas within 48 hours of your purchase and we will gladly refund the purchase price of the course.
- Study Online At Your Own Speed
- Learn the skills to become a productive inspector
Atlas API Training’s Introduction to Quality Control will help to give you the basic knowledge and skills that Quality Managers are looking for in their Welding Inspector. This class is not another CWI Prep Class. Introduction to Quality Control gives insight and information that you need to actually be a productive Inspector.
You might also be interested in:
- Inspection Packages
- Inspection and Test Plans
- How to read and interpret Isometric Drawings and Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (ISO’s and P&ID’s)
- What is covered by the Client’s Piping Specifications
- How to fill out Inspection Travelers
- How to make and fill out Weld Maps and Flange Maps
- How to read a Material Test Report
- Basics of the industry standard, ASME Section IX Welding Procedure Specification (WPS)
- Basics of a Welder Performance Qualification (WPQ) from ASME Section IX
- Package completion and Final Sign Off
Also covers how to perform:
- Welding Inspection in the field
- Inspection of Flanged Connections (Bolt-up Inspection)
- Including Torque Inspection
- Gasket Identification and Inspection
- Identification and inspection of Studs and Nuts
- Checking Flange Alignment
- How to perform Hydrotesting of Piping from set up to sign off
- Proper Valve and Instrument Identification Inspection from ISO’s and P&ID's)
- First level Coating Inspection of newly painted piping.
- How to give Welding Tests and things to look for while testing.
PLUS, many other pieces of information and knowledge from a veteran QC Inspector and Quality Manager.